Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Is there a Doctor in the house?

What a great week i've had. Spent the last 2 weeks on holiday, and the day im due back to work im signed off sick for 4 weeks with Sciatica.

In other words, I can't stand up, but I can sit and paint.

Personally im quite happy with that, as I can finally catch up on the Sanguinary Guard.

Now the bulk of the army is out of the way, I turned my attention to building the 3 Priests that feature in my 1500 point list. The bulk of the parts came from the Death Company box, with the legs from the Sanguinary Guard sprue, various power weapon arms and Reductor arms from the Command Squad sprue.

I'm currently working on the rest of the first squad so I should have some more paint in progress shots early in the week.


Thanks for reading.













No comments:

Post a Comment