Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Another short one?

Another quick proof of life post this evening to show the current state of the Breachers. They've now had all the basecoats and chipping applied, now comes the oil wash and the clean up of said wash before detailing them.








To make up for the hideously short post (should I bother in future?), below are are a few pics of the Terminator squad I recently finished to accompany the Lord from the last post.








The first Terminator squad in the army was kitted out for 5th ed wound allocation shenanigans, with everyone having a different load out. The only constant of the squad was the combi melta for popping a tank on the turn they dropped in.

This squad have been kept tame in comparison, with the only extravagances being a single chainfist and a reaper autocannon.















As i've mentioned before i'll be going through the existing army at some point in the future and documenting the process of refurbishing them, this chaps and the Contemptor previously shown are the start of the project, as longs as I don't get bogged down on other things first.......

8 comments:

  1. Yes, absolutely keep bothering - please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That terminator squad is amazing. Nice work. Absolutely love the colors and scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While the colour scheme can almost be called classic, I like how you pull it off that it doesn't look boring, but rather consistent and fitting.

    On a related note, I have just nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog: http://voyageaucentredelenfer.blogspot.de/2014/05/considering-the.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'll be saturday's blog post sorted then, thanks Jimmy ;)

      Delete
  4. Superb looking terminators. Love all the minis here. Would you mind if I share some of your work on my blog if I accredit and post links?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free, just be sure to add a link here so I can go see!

      Delete